2 Handfuls of spinach
3 Medium potatoes
2 Vegetable stock cubes
Salt and pepper to season
2 Tablespoons pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds
1 Tablespoon of coconut oil (or any other oil)
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp dried sage
2 tbsp tomato puree
- Grate the cauliflower (not including the stem) and fry it for a few minutes until its piping hot and beginning to crisp.
- Slice the leeks and fry them with the coconut oil until soft and turning slightly brown
- Chop up the potato and carrot into bitesize chunks. Make 2 litres of stock with the stock cubes and add the carrot and potato, cook until soft
- Drain the potato and carrots, add these in a pan with the leek and spinach. Add the garlic, sage and tomato puree. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with the grated cauliflower rice and enjoy!