- 1 teaspoon salt
- Roughly 500 g of fresh courgettes
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g cup plain flour
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190c degrees
- Grate the courgettes into a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle with salt and stir to combine. Let the courgette sit for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Transfer the courgette to a colander and press out the excess water. Alternatively, wrap in a clean towel and wring out the water. Place the courgette back into the bowl and add the chives, garlic and flour. Stir to combine. Shape the mixture into 8 fritters.
- Bake the fritters on a baking tray for 20 minutes or until browning. Enjoy!
- Courgettes are high in vitamin C which is needed for the production and maintenance of collagen, bones and teeth.