Green Chicken Tikka Wraps
- 500g (1lb) chicken thigh fillets, sliced into strips
- 4 wraps (wholemeal or white)
- mixed salad, to serve
For the marinade
- 2 green chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 5cm (2in) piece ginger, roughly chopped
- handful fresh coriander leaves
- handful fresh mint leaves
- 150g (5oz) natural yogurt
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.
- In a small food processor, whizz together the marinade ingredients, until combined. Season to taste and transfer to a bowl. Set aside 4-5 tbsp for serving, and then stir the chicken into the remaining marinade mixture.
- Arrange the chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and no pink meat is showing.
- Divide the salad and chicken between the wraps and drizzle with the reserved yogurt dressing. Roll up to serve.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 11 Hours