A fuss free veggie recipe
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 360g butternut squash, chopped into chunks
- 250g sweet mini peppers, seeded and halved
- 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 10-12 basil leaves, shredded
- 75g pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- vegetarian hard cheese or Parmesan, shaved, to serve (optional)
- Put the onion, butternut squash, peppers, beans and chickpeas in the dish a slow cooker.
- Pour over the chopped tomatoes then sprinkle with half the basil and season well. Stir well then set the slow cooker to low and cook for 4 hrs, until the vegetables are soft and tender.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining basil, the toasted pine nuts, a drizzle of olive oil and shavings of hard cheese, if you like.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 12 Hours