Baked Feta and Courgette
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 200g rainbow chard, stalks finely chopped and leaves reserved
- 200g pack feta, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 15g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed and ground
- 3 courgettes, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 30g pack mint, leaves roughly torn
- Brush 2 foil sheets (30cm x 40cm) with oil. Divide the chard stalks between them and put the feta on top. Scatter over the lemon zest and juice, parsley, chilli and coriander. Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil. Fold up the foil and seal.
- If using a gas barbecue, preheat to medium, or if using charcoal wait until the coals are glowing and the flames have died down. Put the parcels on the barbecue for 15 mins, turning halfway through. Rub 1 tbsp oil on the courgettes and cook for 3-4 mins each side, until lightly charred.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over a medium heat. Fry the chard leaves for 4-5 mins, until wilted. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Toss the spinach, mint, courgettes and chard leaves in a bowl. Top with the feta and chard stalks. Drizzle over the juice from the parcels.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 6 Days!