- 2 tbsp ras el hanout paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 boneless chicken thigh fillets
- 100g (3 1/2oz) low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large pitta breads, toasted and halved horizontally
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp jalapeños from a jar, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the ras el hanout paste with the oil and half the lemon juice. Add the chickenand toss to coat in the mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic and remaining lemon juice; season to taste. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Preheat a griddle pan or grill to medium-high. Cook the chicken for about 7 minutes on each side, until cooked through (make sure the juices run clear and no trace of pink meat remains). Remove from the pan or grill and slice.
- Stuff one sliced thigh into each pitta pocket, along with the tomatoes, onion and lettuce. Serve with the yogurt dressing and jalapeños on the side.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 5 Days!