2 of your 5 a day!
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 150g radishes, sliced
- 5 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 250g asparagus, halved
- 150g mangetout
- 150g frozen or fresh peas
- 30g pack coriander, chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp chipotle chilli and smoked paprika paste
- Half-fill a bowl with water and ice. Add the cucumber, radish and onions.
- Boil the asparagus, mangetout and peas in a pan of boiling water for 3 mins. Drain, then add to the ice bowl with the other vegetables. Leave for 5 mins, then drain and pat dry with kitchen towel. Toss all the veg in a salad bowl with half the coriander.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients with 1 tbsp water and the remaining coriander. Drizzle over the salad.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 5 Days!