Rice with Sesame Seeds and Corriander
- 375g (12oz) long-grain rice
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- Put the rice in a pan with 750ml (1 1/4pt) cold water. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer, cover, and cook for 12 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to steam for 5-10 minutes before fluffng with a fork.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and coriander.
- Try serving with Marinated cucumber with garlic and chilli
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 21 Hours