- 1 tbsp olive oil
- knob of butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g tins black beans in salt water, drained and rinsed
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soured cream
- 60g (2 1/2oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- chopped parsley
- chopped red chilli
- Heat the oil and butter in a sauté pan and soften the onion, garlic and chilli flakes for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the black beans and pour in the stock. Cook gently for 10-12 minutes, until the stock has reduced and the beans are soft.
- Remove from the heat and mash until smooth. Fold through the soured cream and some seasoning. Top with the crumbled feta, herbs and chilli. Serve immediately.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 11 Hours