Veggie Sausage and Butternut Squash Traybake
- 500g pack frozen butternut squash
- 2 red apples, cut horizontally into slices, seeds removed
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 8 vegetarian sausages, such as Linda McCartney's
- 50g feta
for the glaze
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Put the squash, apples, garlic and 2 of the rosemary sprigs in a roasting dish. Finely chop the leaves from the third sprig and add to the dish, discarding the stalk.
- To make the glaze, whisk all of the ingredients in a bowl. Season, then pour into the roasting dish. Toss to coat the vegetables, then roast for 25 mins.
- Add the sausages to the dish, toss with the veg and return to the oven for a further 18-20 mins or until the vegetables are tender and golden and the sausages piping hot. Crumble over the feta to serve.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 3 Days!