- 700g sweet potato, chopped into bite-sized chunks
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 red pepper, chopped into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 large avocado
- 1 lime, juiced, plus extra wedges to serve
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 396g pack tofu
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 large soft flour tortillas
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 100g dairy-free cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Put the sweet potato in a large pan and cover with water. Add a pinch of salt, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins. Drain the potatoes thoroughly and toss in a roasting tray with the paprika, red pepper and 1 tbsp oil to coat. Roast for 20 mins then mix the white parts of the spring onion into the tray and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, roughly mash the avocado flesh with most of the lime juice in a bowl, keeping the texture quite chunky. Mix the tomatoes in another bowl with the coriander and remaining lime juice.
- To make the scrambled tofu, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add the garlic and the green parts of the spring onions. Cook for 2 mins until softened then add the tofu and Cajun seasoning. Mix well and break up the tofu as it cooks. Once heated through, season to taste and stir through a quarter of the roasted sweet potato and pepper.
- To serve, warm the wraps following the pack instructions. Spread some of the mashed avocado over each, top with a few spinach leaves, the tofu and sweet potato mix (you may not fit it all in). Finish with the tomatoes and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Fold up the top and bottom edges then roll to fully enclose the filling. Cut in half and serve with the lime wedges and any remaining sweet potato on the side.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 5 Days!