Baked Sweet Potato Skins
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 200g each), scrubbed
- 1 x 395g taco mixed beans in spicy tomato sauce
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 75g Manchego, grated
- 1 x 242g pack crunchy salad
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork and put on a plate. Microwave on full power for 8 mins, then halve and set aside to cool for 5 mins.
- Halve the potatoes and scoop out the flesh from the skins, setting the skins aside. Cut the flesh into cubes and put in a bowl. Stir in the mixed beans and sauce and half the spring onions.
- Put the skins in a roasting tin. Divide the bean and potato mix between them, then top with the remaining spring onions and the Manchego. Bake in the hot oven for 10 mins until the skins are crisp and the cheese is melted. Serve with the salad.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 13 Hours