Warm Tuna Nicoise
Healthy & wallet friendly
- 500g pack mini roast potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 200g frozen fine green beans
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g pitted black olives
- 2 x 160g tins tuna chunks in spring water, drained
For the horseradish dressing
- 2 tbsp hot horseradish sauce
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220 ̊C, fan 200 ̊C. Halve the potatoes, return to their foil tray and roast for 30-35 mins until crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs for 6 mins in a small pan of boiling water. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl of cold water for 2 mins before peeling and quartering. Leave the boiled water in the pan.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a large bowl; season and set aside. In the pan of water the eggs were cooked in, boil the beans for 3 mins or until cooked but still crunchy. Drain, then add to the horseradish dressing, along with the tomatoes and olives. Toss to coat.
- With a slotted spoon or tongs, divide the mixture between 4 plates (or use 1 large platter). Top with the tuna, potatoes and eggs, then drizzle over the dressing left in the bowl. Grind over extra black pepper to serve.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 21 Hours