- 300g (10oz) small tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion roughly chopped
- 1 red or yellow pepper
- 1-2 small courgettes, roughly cubed
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1tsp dried herbes de Provence or 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme and rosemary
- 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 475g (15oz) river cobbler fish
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Scatter the tomatoes, onion, pepper and courgette into a large shallow baking dish. Add the garlic and herbs. Cut 4 thin slices from the lemon and reserve. Cut the remainder into chunks and add to the roasting dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
- Cut the fish into 4 pieces, place on top of the veg and top with a lemon slice. Drizzle with a little extra oil.
- Season lightly and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 13 Hours