A tasty Mexican breakfast
- 500g cooked sweet potato, butternut squash, lightly crushed
- 8 flour tortillas
- ground black peppercorns
- sea salt
- 100g creamy blue cheese
- 200g fresh mozzarella cheese
- Place a flour tortilla in a dry nonstick frying pan and lavishly spread with the crushed vegetables, right to the edges.
- Season with salt and pepper and scatter with the cheeses. Top with another flour tortilla and cook over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Turn once, and cook the other side until lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
- Transfer to a board whilst you make the others and cut in half or into quarters to serve.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 13 Hours