Thai Green Vegetable Curry
- 1 large tin (400ml) of reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2tbsp of Thai green curry paste
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced
- 1 large head of broccoli, divided into small florets
- 150g mangetouts or snow peas, trimmed
- 150g baby sweetcorn, cut in half
- 50g unsalted cashew nuts
- Pour the coconut milk into a wide pan, then stir in the green curry paste and bring to a simmer. Add the courgettes and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets, mange touts and sliced baby sweet corn and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with some boiled rice or rice noodles.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 13 Hours