Sage and Onion Stuffing Balls
The perfect side for a roast
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh sage
- 80g breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- Peel and chop the onion and heat in a pan with the oil, until soft but not coloured
- Mix together the onion, sage (chopped) and breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the mixture together and roll into individual stuffing balls
- If making stuffing balls, cook in a roasting tin for 30 minutes or put into muffin tray holders so that they keep their shape
Herbalists have long believed that sage is an outstanding memory enhancer and in trials even small amounts show improved short-term recall.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 13 Hours